Saturday, March 22, 2014

I must have lied

I took an online quiz this morning to determine my 'spirit animal' -
 because, of course, these time sucks are authentic 
and scientifically based.

Imagine my surprise -
and delight -
when I got this result!

Your spirit animal is the Hummingbird 

Characteristics: 
Lightness of being, joy, independence, swiftness, resiliency

 

Spirit Animal Profile
The hummingbird spirit symbolizes the enjoyment of life 
and lightness of being. 
Those who have the hummingbird as a totem 
are invited to enjoy the sweetness of life, 
lift up negativity wherever it creeps in 
and express love more fully in their daily endeavors. 
This fascinating bird is capable of the most amazing feats 
despite its small size, 
such as traveling great distances 
or being able to fly backwards.

Oh, how I wish.

Truth be told,
my 'spirit animal' is this:
the Sloth.

Characteristics:
has almost perfected the art of laying around,
watching fingernails grow;
will occasionally get up to let the dogs out,
only because if I didn't,
they'd mess in the house -
which would involve work and cleaning it up!
~~~~~~~~~~
Training - 
and walking miles every day - 
 is going well
(considering the truth revealed above); 
even if its only my compression socks 
holding me up 
at the end of the day!

Only 3 more sessions with my personal trainer.
How did 10 months go by so quickly?
~~~~~~~~~~
Re-thinking the whole "not taking a sleeping bag"
as I read about the temp and SNOW in the elevations...
fine tuning the backpack contents will, 
no doubt, continue up until departure time.

Going to practice the packing this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment